- La rue des Prouvaires et l'église saint Eustache, Paris
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 15/16 x 11 11/16 inches (43 x 29.7 cm), Plate: 11 3/4 x 7 15/16 inches (29.8 x 20.2 cm), and Image: 10 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches (25.7 x 17.4 cm)
signed in plate, lower right: "T Boys. 1833"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | café | capes (outerwear) | carriage | cart | cathedral | children | church | city | cityscape | costume | dogs (animals) | donkey | dresses | figures | food | genre subject | Grand Tour | hats | horse (animal) | lanterns (lighting devices) | market (event) | marketplace | men | road | square | stained glass | stores | street | tents | trousers | unfinished | wagon | walking | windows | women | working class
- Associated Places:
- Eglise Saint-Eustache | France | Ile-de-France | Paris | Ville de Paris, Department de
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, La rue des Prouvaires et l'église saint Eustache, Paris, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.