Corner of the Palais de Justice, Paris
- Former Title(s):
Bank of the Seine
- Part Of:
- ca. 1833
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 x 9 3/4 inches (33.8 x 24.7 cm), Plate: 11 5/8 x 7 5/16 inches (29.5 x 18.6 cm), Image: 10 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches (27.6 x 16.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "7.n [...] III"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | bags (containers) | balconies | boxes (containers) | bridge (built work) | buildings | capes (outerwear) | carrying | chairs | city | cityscape | costume | drivers | figures | genre subject | Grand Tour | horses (animals) | lanterns (lighting devices) | men | river | roads | sidewalks | street lamps | streets | trees | trousers | walking | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- France | Palais de Justice | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Île de la Cité | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, Corner of the Palais de Justice, Paris, ca. 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.