- Corner of the Palais de Justice, Paris
- ca. 1833
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 x 9 3/4 inches (33.8 x 24.7 cm), Plate: 11 5/8 x 7 5/16 inches (29.5 x 18.6 cm), and Image: 10 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches (27.6 x 16.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "7.n [...] III"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | bags (containers) | balconies | boxes (containers) | bridge (built work) | buildings | capes (outerwear) | carrying | chairs | city | cityscape | costume | drivers | figures | genre subject | Grand Tour | horses (animals) | lanterns (lighting devices) | men | river | roads | sidewalks | street lamps | streets | trees | trousers | walking | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- France | Palais de Justice | Paris | Pont Neuf | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île de la Cité | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, Corner of the Palais de Justice, Paris, ca. 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.