- ca. 1797
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 11/16 x 16 7/8 inches (32.2 x 42.8 cm), Plate: 11 5/8 x 15 15/16 inches (29.5 x 40.5 cm), and Image: 9 11/16 x 14 1/2 inches (24.6 x 36.9 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Drawn and Engraved by John Browne | M O R N I N G. | London, Publish'd by John & Josiah Boydell, No,, 90, Cheapside, & at the Shakspear Gallery, Pall Mall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | bundle | castle | clouds | genre subject | hat | hills | landscape | man | morning | mountains | river | staff (walking stick) | sun | sunrise | trees | walking
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.