- ca. 1797
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/16 x 17 1/16 inches (33.2 x 43.3 cm), Plate: 11 9/16 x 15 3/8 inches (29.4 x 39 cm), and Image: 9 5/8 x 14 5/16 inches (24.4 x 36.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "P."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | basket | bindle | breeches (trousers) | bridge (built work) | buildings | bundle | clouds | coat | couple | dress | evening | genre subject | landscape | man | moon | moonlight | night | river | ruins | science | stars | travel | trees | walking | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Browne, 1741–1801, British, Moon-Light, ca. 1797
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.