- Apuleia in Search of Apuleius
- between 1813 and 1823
- Etching, printed in brown ink Modern impression, canceled plate on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 17 1/2 inches (29.2 × 44.5 cm), Plate: 8 1/4 × 11 1/2 inches (21 × 29.2 cm), and Image: 7 1/4 × 10 5/8 inches (18.4 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "72"; lower right: "1773"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | bridges | buildings | field | figures | livestock | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Etched by Joseph Mallord William Turner, 1775–1851, British, Apuleia in Search of Apuleius, between 1813 and 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.