Etched and engraved by Joseph Mallord William Turner, 1775–1851, British, Flounder Fishing, Battersea, between 1813 and 1823
- Flounder Fishing, Battersea
- between 1813 and 1823
- Etching and mezzotint, printed in brown ink Modern Impression (India) on thin, slightly textured, cream Asian laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 17 1/4 inches (31.8 × 43.8 cm), Plate: 8 1/2 × 11 1/2 inches (21.6 × 29.2 cm), and Image: 7 1/8 × 10 1/8 inches (18.1 × 25.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.