- Road Scene, Trowse Hall, near Norwich
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 12 1/16 inches (23.5 x 30.7 cm), Plate: 8 13/16 x 11 9/16 inches (22.4 x 29.4 cm), and Image: 8 1/16 x 10 13/16 inches (20.5 x 27.5 cm)
Lettered, lower right inside image: "J Crome 1813"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | boots | bushes | dirt | fences | gate | grass | hills | landscape | leaves | man | oaks | path | resting | road | road | sheep | sitting | staffs (walking sticks) | trail | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Norfolk | Norwich | Trowse | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Crome, 1768–1821, British, Road Scene, Trowse Hall, near Norwich, 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.