Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, The Cornfield, 1833
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 26 7/8 × 21 1/8 inches (68.3 × 53.7 cm) and Image: 22 3/8 x 19 3/8 inches (56.8 x 49.2 cm)
Lettered lower left: "Lucas 1833"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | clouds | corn | cornfields | dog (animal) | gate | goats | landscape | plow (agricultural equipment) | sheep | stream | trees
- Associated Places:
- East Bergholt | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.