- Dedham Vale
- Mezzotint and etching on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 27 × 21 3/4 inches (68.6 × 55.2 cm) and Image: 23 x 19 1/2 inches (58.4 x 49.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "I. Constable R.A. Pinxt."; in graphite, lower right: "Engraver's Proof"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- camps | fields | fires | gypsies | infants | landscape | river | tower (building division) | trees | valleys | village
- Associated Places:
- Dedham | Dedham Vale | England | Essex | Europe
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Dedham Vale, 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.