- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 26 7/8 × 21 1/4 inches (68.3 × 54 cm) and Image: 22 3/8 x 19 3/8 inches (56.8 x 49.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "PAINTED BY JOHN CONSTABLE, ESQR. R.A."; lettered, lower righ: "ENGRAVED BY DAVID LUCAS."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | dog (animal) | genre subject | horse (animal) | landscape | lever | lock | river | rope | trees | workers
- Associated Places:
- East Bergholt | England | Europe | Flatford | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.