Castle Acre Priory
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- 1830 to 1831
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 x 10 1/2 inches (19.1 x 26.7 cm), Plate: 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4 cm), and Image: 5 3/4 x 9 inches (14.6 x 22.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "AC"; inscribed verso in graphite, upper right: "Castle Acre Priory"; in graphite, lower right: "Castle Acre Priory | C577"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | castle | cattle | landscape | pond | ruins | towers | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Great Britain
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Castle Acre Priory, 1830 to 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.