- Moonlight at Sea, Off the Isle of Wight
- Aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 16 7/8 inches (30.8 × 42.9 cm), Image: 8 3/8 × 10 7/8 inches (21.3 × 27.6 cm), and Plate: 9 3/8 × 11 7/8 inches (23.8 × 30.2 cm)
Monogrammed in plate: "S" on shield
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank Short, 1857–1945, British, Moonlight at Sea, Off the Isle of Wight, 1896
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.