IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, A Lock on the Stour, Suffolk, 1831
A Lock on the Stour, Suffolk
- Additional Title(s):
Head of a Lock on the Stour, Rolling Clouds
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 x 17 1/8 inches (30.8 x 43.5 cm), Plate: 7 x 8 1/2 inches (17.8 x 21.6 cm), Image: 5 5/8 x 7 inches (14.3 x 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "Lock on the Stour"; inscribed verso in graphite upper right: "W13 | A Lock on the Sour, Suffolk"; in graphite lower right: "C575"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Stour | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.