- Additional Title(s):
Summer Evening, A Homestead, Cattle Reposing, East Bergholt
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 x 16 3/8 inches (37.8 x 41.6 cm) and Image: 6 3/8 x 9 1/8 inches (16.2 x 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Summer Evening. | Shirley 6 Progress proof (c)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- East Bergholt | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Summer Evening, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.