- Additional Title(s):
The Home Field, Vale of Dedham
Summer Morning, Harwich Harbour in the Distance
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 17 inches (28.6 x 43.2 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 9 7/8 inches (17.5 x 25.1 cm), and Image: 5 5/8 x 8 5/8 inches (14.3 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: " [. . . ] 21 -2 W Constable"; in graphite, lower right: "Summer Morning"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: "C567"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Dedham Vale | England | Essex | Europe | Langham | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Summer Morning, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.