- Additional Title(s):
The Home Field, Vale of Dedham
Summer Morning, Harwich Harbour in the Distance
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 17 inches (28.6 x 43.2 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 9 7/8 inches (17.5 x 25.1 cm), and Image: 5 5/8 x 8 5/8 inches (14.3 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: " [. . . ] 21 -2 W Constable"; in graphite, lower right: "Summer Morning"; inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: "C567"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Dedham Vale | England | Essex | Europe | Langham | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Summer Morning, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.