- Shipping at the Entrance of the Medway, No. 2
- Soft-ground etching printed in brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 15 5/8 inches (29.8 × 39.7 cm), Plate: 9 1/8 × 12 1/8 inches (23.2 × 30.8 cm), and Image: 8 1/2 × 11 5/8 inches (21.6 × 29.5 cm)
Monogrammed in plate: "S" on shield
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Frank Short, 1857–1945, British, Shipping at the Entrance of the Medway, No. 2, 1906
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.