Print made by John Sell Cotman, 1782–1842, British, A Bridge, undated
- A Bridge
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 x 6 15/16 inches (23.3 x 17.7 cm) and Plate: 6 15/16 x 4 15/16 inches (17.7 x 12.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | landscape | stream | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.