- Untitled (one of three)
- Lithograph, with white gouache and pen and black ink on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/8 x 2 5/16 inches (7.3 x 5.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "R. P. Bonington"; lower center: "783c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | chair | genre subject | nuns | reading | shadow | talking | veils | window | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Untitled (one of three), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.