Robin Ironside, 1912–1965, British, Design for street decoration, Coronation 1953, ca. 1953
Design for street decoration, Coronation 1953
- ca. 1953
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 12 3/4 inches (26.7 × 32.4 cm)
Signed at lower left corner: "Robin and Christopher Ironside"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, Yale BA 1934, MA 1942
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | decoration | design
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.