Sketch at Mulbarton
- Part Of:
- between 1810 and 1811
- Soft-ground etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 8 3/16 inches (27 x 20.8 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 x 7 7/8 inches (25.2 x 20 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches (19 x 19 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "12/15"
Lettered, lower left: "Sketch at Mulbarton"; lower right: "R. Dixon Del et Sc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys | cottage | fences | gates | genre subject | house | illustration | peasant | road | street | thatch | trees | village | walking | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Mulbarton | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Dixon, 1780–1815, British, Sketch at Mulbarton, between 1810 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.