- Study of a Horse's Head
- Graphite on medium, slighlty textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 9 1/2 inches (19.1 × 24.1 cm)
Inscription, in graphite, recto, LL: [illeg.] [erased].
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Lamson Warren, Class of 1935
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bridles | horse (animal)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Study of a Horse's Head, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.