- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/16 × 10 1/4 inches (18.3 × 26 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "[...]"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "FN | 1808"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Lamson Warren, Class of 1935
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | cart | forest | landscape | river | river banks | rocks (landforms) | sail | trees | water | woods
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.