Ships on the beach
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 13 5/8 inches (12.4 × 34.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Lamson Warren, Class of 1935
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | coast | marine art | rocks (landforms) | ships
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.