Ships on the beach
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 4 7/8 × 13 5/8 inches (12.4 × 34.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of William Lamson Warren, Class of 1935
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | coast | marine art | rocks (landforms) | ships
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.