- Part Of:
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 x 8 3/8 inches (25.9 x 21.3 cm) and Plate (to image): 6 15/16 x 5 13/16 inches (17.7 x 14.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "35/50"; lower center: ""Jake""
signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Auerbach 90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- head | man | portrait | son
- Associated People:
- Auerbach, Jake (born 1958), documentary filmmaker
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.