IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Frank Auerbach, born 1931, British, Jake, 1990
- Part Of:
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 x 8 3/8 inches (25.9 x 21.3 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 5 13/16 inches (17.7 x 14.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "35/50"; lower center: ""Jake""
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Auerbach 90"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- head | man | portrait | son
- Associated People:
- Auerbach, Jake (born 1958), documentary filmmaker
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.