George Clausen, 1852–1944, British, Study for "Propping the Rick; a Stormy Day", ca. 1911
Study for "Propping the Rick; a Stormy Day"
- ca. 1911
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on moderately thick, rough, brown wove paper
- 12 1/4 × 9 1/4 inches (31.1 × 23.5 cm)
Signed in lower right : "G.CLAUSEN"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mrs. Lila Eden
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | hut | storm | workers
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: