George Clausen, 1852–1944, British, Study for "Propping the Rick; a Stormy Day", ca. 1911
Study for "Propping the Rick; a Stormy Day"
- ca. 1911
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on moderately thick, rough, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 9 1/4 inches (31.1 × 23.5 cm)
Signed in lower right : "G.CLAUSEN"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mrs. Lila Eden
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | hut | storm | workers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.