- Edward Prince of Wales and Aquitaine, Duke of Cornwall
- Engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 24 × 17 3/16 inches (61 × 43.7 cm), Sheet: 11 1/2 × 7 7/16 inches (29.2 × 18.9 cm), and Image: 11 1/16 × 7 1/8 inches (28.1 × 18.1 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "From the Monumental Effigie on his Tomb in ye Cathedral at Canterbury."; lettered, lower right: "G. Vertue Inv: et Sculp:"; lettered, lower center: "EDWARD PRINCE of WALES | & AQUITAINE, DUKE of CORNWAL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Vertue, 1684–1756, British, Edward Prince of Wales and Aquitaine, Duke of Cornwall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.