IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Garnet Terry, active 1780–1796, "Mr. John Farley" Cook at the London Tavern, undated
"Mr. John Farley" Cook at the London Tavern
- Engraving on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 4 5/16 inches (16.8 × 11 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Published Mess.rs Scatchard & Whitaker, B Law & G&T Wilkie"; lettered inside image, center: "Mr JOHN FARLEY"; in center: "Principal Cook at the London Tavern"; lower center: "Terry sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | portrait
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.