- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/8 x 7 7/16 inches (25.1 x 18.9 cm) and Image: 7 13/16 x 7 3/16 inches (19.8 x 18.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "4/"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Henry Anelay. | Printed by Mitchell, Lovell's Court, Paternoster Row."; lower right: "W. H. Egleton. | I am, very dear Sir | very sincerely Yours | James Bromley [facsimile manuscript and signature]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chair | coat | eyeglasses | man | portrait
- Associated People:
- Bromley, James (1800–1838), engraver
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.