- Additional Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, laid in mount
- Sheet: 5 7/16 × 3 1/4 inches (13.8 × 8.2 cm), Image: 3 5/16 × 2 5/8 inches (8.4 × 6.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "T. Phillips Esqr. R. A."; lower center: "Will Blake [facsimile of Blake's signature] | London, Published by John Murray, Albemarle St.1830."; lower right: "W. C. Edwards."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | costume | cravat | frill | portrait | ruffle | waistcoat
- Associated People:
- Blake, William (1757–1827), engraver, artist, and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.