- Additional Title(s):
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, laid in mount
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 5 7/16 x 3 1/4 inches (13.8 x 8.2 cm) and Image: 3 5/16 x 2 5/8 inches (8.4 x 6.7 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "T. Phillips Esqr. R. A."; lower center: "Will Blake [facsimile of Blake's signature] | London, Published by John Murray, Albemarle St.1830."; lower right: "W. C. Edwards."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | costume | cravat | portrait | ruffle | waistcoat
- Associated People:
- Blake, William (1757–1827), engraver, artist, and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.