- Temple of Power, Battersea Power Station
- Aquatint on smooth, thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 18 11/16 inches (38.4 × 47.5 cm) and Plate: 11 × 15 9/16 inches (27.9 × 39.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Temple of Power"; in graphite, lower right: SAD175"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "[?Charles] Potter"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Potter, Born 1878, British, Temple of Power, Battersea Power Station, 1935
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.