- Battersea Church, South West
- between 1830 and 1850
- Lithograph on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 8 7/8 inches (23.5 × 22.5 cm) and Image: 7 1/4 × 7 3/8 inches (18.4 × 18.7 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "BATTERSEA CHURCH. S.W."; lower left: "C. Burton, del."; lower right: "Printed by P. Simonau"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Pierre Simonau, active 1815–1830, British, Battersea Church, South West, between 1830 and 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.