- A View of Cold Harbor in Thames Street, London
- Engraving on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/16 × 11 5/8 inches (23 × 29.5 cm), Plate: 8 1/2 × 11 1/16 inches (21.6 × 28.1 cm), and Image: 5 1/2 × 8 3/16 inches (14 × 20.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "A VIEW OF COLD HARBOUR IN THAMES STREET, LONDON | AS IT APPEARED ABOUT THE YEAR 1800"; lower center: "London Published by Mess.rs Boydell and Co Cheapside October 15.th 1818"; lower center: "Remains of Cold Harbour in the Year 1665"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, A View of Cold Harbor in Thames Street, London, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.