Building at the Entrance of Little St. Helen's
- Engraving on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 × 7 7/8 inches (25.6 × 20 cm), Plate: 8 7/8 × 6 7/8 inches (22.5 × 17.5 cm), and Image: 7 5/16 × 6 inches (18.6 × 15.2 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "BUILDING at the entrance of Little St Helen's | lately a Dissenting Meeting house; demolished in 1799 | Published Sept. 11 1800 by John Manson Pall Mall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Building at the Entrance of Little St. Helen's, 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.