Print made by Arthur F. E. Poley, ca. 1886–1968, British, Detail of Clock Tower, lower portion (Plate IV)
- Detail of Clock Tower, lower portion (Plate IV).
- Sheet: 22 x 15in. (55.9 x 38.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elinor Appleton
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | clock tower
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.