George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 29, undated
Figure Composition Study 29
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches (14 x 11.4 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.