- Springtime at Fulham
- Etching and drypoint prints on moderately thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 x 11 3/8 inches (26.4 x 28.9 cm), Plate: 7 7/8 x 8 1/2 inches (20 x 21.6 cm), and Image: 7 13/16 x 8 3/8 inches (19.8 x 21.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Spring at Fulham."; lower right: "SE 2578"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Robert S Austin. 1921."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aprons (main garments) | architectural subject | baby | bench | birds | bricks | buildings | cat (domestic cat) | children | chimneys | curtains | dress | fences | garden | genre subject | girls | houses | housing | laundry | net | playing | poles | roofs | sheds | spring | trees | walls | windows | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Fulham | Greater London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Springtime at Fulham, 1921
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.