Figure Composition Study 38
- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 6 5/8 inches (11.4 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, upper left: "996"; upper center: "884-"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 38, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.