George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Figure Composition Study 40, undated
Figure Composition Study 40
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 5 x 3 1/2 inches (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in graphite, upper left: "874 | 871"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | genre subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.