Stirling Castle, No. 2
- Additional Title(s):
Stirling Castle, No 2
- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 15 5/8 inches (26.1 x 39.7 cm) and Plate (to image): 6 15/16 x 10 inches (17.6 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "14396 (crossed out) - K · 10116."; lower right: "2 | oes."
signed in plate, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | castle | cottages | crag | fences | figures | hill | horse (animal) | houses | landscape | path | people | rural | town | trees | village | walls
- Associated Places:
- Scotland | Stirling | Stirling | Stirling Castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Stirling Castle, No. 2, 1909
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.