- Drypoint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 16 3/4 inches (29.9 x 42.6 cm) and Plate (to image): 8 15/16 x 11 9/16 inches (22.7 x 29.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "V"; lower right: "Stockholm" | (Munro) | A 49413"
signed in plate, lower right: "M Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architecture | barges | bay (body of water) | boats | buildings | churches | city | cityscape | docks | fence | freight trains | houses | industry | marine art | men | piers | railroads | roads | ships | shipyard | sidewalks | steam | steeples | stores | street lights | streets | town hall | walking | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Gamla stan | Riddarfjärden | Stockholm | Stockholm | Stockholm City Hall | Sweden | Södermalm
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Stockholm, 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.