- Drypoint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 11 3/4 x 16 3/4 inches (29.9 x 42.6 cm) and 8 15/16 x 11 9/16 inches (22.7 x 29.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "V"; lower right: "Stockholm" | (Munro) | A 49413"
signed in plate, lower right: "M Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | barges | bay (body of water) | boats | buildings | churches | city | cityscape | docks | fence | freight trains | houses | industry | labor | marine art | men | piers | railroads | roads | ships | shipyard | sidewalks | steam | steeples | stores | street lights | streets | town hall | walking | windows | women | working
- Associated Places:
- Gamla stan | Riddarfjärden | Stockholm | Stockholm | Stockholm City Hall | Sweden | Södermalm
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Stockholm, 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.