Professor Henri Focillon
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 3/4 x 11 1/2 inches (42.5 x 29.2 cm) and Plate (to image): 11 11/16 x 9 5/16 inches (29.7 x 23.6 cm)
stamped in brown ink, on back, upper left and lower right, in box: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Theodore Brenson (Brenson underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Madame Henri Focillon
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- art historian | eyeglasses | man | portrait | professor
- Associated People:
- Focillon, Henri (1881-1943), art historian
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Theodore Brenson, 1893–1959, Professor Henri Focillon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.