Le Casaquin de Laine
- Additional Title(s):
Le Casaquin de laine
Le Casaguin de Laine
- Etching, stipple engraving, and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, greened white laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/16 x 8 9/16 inches (28.1 x 21.8 cm), Plate: 7 13/16 x 5 7/8 inches (19.9 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "76 Lou[...](?)."; lower center: "Le Casaquin de Laine"; lower right: "N. T. AH1017 90-"
Lettered in black ink, within image, upper right, reversed: "Brockhurst."; within image, lower left, reversed: "Brockhurst."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "G·L· Brockhurst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | costume | earrings | gesture | hand | hat | interior | jacket | jewelry | model | portrait | pose | ruffles | shadow | shirt | sleeve ruffs | sweater | woman | wool (textile)
- Associated People:
- Folin, Anaïs
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gerald Leslie Brockhurst, 1890–1978, British, Le Casaquin de Laine, 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.