Print made by Edward Jay Cherry, active 1920, British, Architectural View, ca. 1920
- ca. 1920
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 x 6 inches (20.3 x 15.3 cm), Plate: 5 5/8 x 3 3/4 inches (14.3 x 9.5 cm), and Image: 5 3/8 x 3 11/16 inches (13.6 x 9.4 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left" Edward J Cherry", not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Horace L. Hotchkiss
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | dome | gate | sculptures | spires | stones | towers | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.