IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Gerald Leslie Brockhurst, 1890–1978, British, Viba, 1929
- Etching, stipple engraving, and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/4 x 11 1/16 inches (34.9 x 28.1 cm), Plate: 8 7/16 x 6 3/4 inches (21.4 x 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Viba. 60.-"; on back, lower left, written upside down: "E982"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right, reversed: "G·L· Brockhurst. 1929"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "G·L· Brockhurst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | dress | flounces | fringe | hand | hills | landscape | model | portrait | pose | table | window | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.