- Etching, stipple engraving, and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/8 x 10 13/16 inches (36.5 x 27.5 cm) and Plate (to image): 9 1/16 x 6 7/8 inches (23 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "S"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right, reversed: "G · L · BROCKHURST · 1931 ·"
signed in graphite, lower right: "G·L Brockhurst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap (headgear) | coat | headdress | hills | landscape | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Folin, Anaïs
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gerald Leslie Brockhurst, 1890–1978, British, Young Womanhood, 1931
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.