- Etching, stipple engraving, and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/8 x 10 13/16 inches (36.5 x 27.5 cm) and Plate: 9 1/16 x 6 7/8 inches (23 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "S"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right, reversed: "G · L · BROCKHURST · 1931 ·"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "G·L Brockhurst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap (headgear) | coat | headdress | hills | landscape | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Folin, Anaïs
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Gerald Leslie Brockhurst, 1890–1978, British, Young Womanhood, 1931
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.