Auld Brig, Ayr
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 9 15/16 x 13 7/8 inches (25.3 x 35.3 cm), 12 3/4 x 16 1/8 inches (32.4 x 41 cm), and 9 7/16 x 13 7/8 inches (24 x 35.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: ""Auld Brig, Ayr""
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "RBryden (R written backwards), 1904"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "-Bryden-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | boys | bridge (built work) | buildings | caps (headgear) | children | cityscape | coats | genre subject | hats | infant | men | mother | parasol | river | road | staff (walking stick) | stores | street | talking | town | toys (recreational artifacts) | trousers | village | walking | wall | women
- Associated Places:
- Auld Brig | Ayr | Ayr | Scotland | South Ayrshire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Bryden, 1865–1939, British, Auld Brig, Ayr, 1904
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.