The Thames at Windsor
- ca. 1830
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 x 10 3/8 inches (16.8 x 26.4 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "K3\7364"; in graphite lower right: "P 7666 A | A.21623"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Elizabeth S. Tower
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | buildings | cattle | city | cityscape | fence | landscape | river | shore (landform) | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Thames | United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor and Maidenhead
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.