Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Ponte Vecchio [North Italian Set: No. 21], 1895
- Ponte Vecchio [North Italian Set: No. 21]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balconies | balustrade | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | cityscape | columns | costumes | marine art | railing | sign | statue | street | towers | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Arno | Europe | Firenze | Florence | Italy | Ponte Vecchio | Toscana
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.