Ponte Vecchio [North Italian Set: No. 21]
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 8 1/4 inches (24.1 × 21 cm), Image: 13 1/2 × 11 3/4 inches (34.3 × 29.8 cm)
Lettering inside image, lower center: "Ponte Vecchip Florence"; lower right: "DY Cameron"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balconies | balustrade | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | cityscape | columns | costumes | marine art | railing | sign | statue | street | towers | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Arno | Europe | Firenze | Florence | Italy | Ponte Vecchio | Toscana
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Ponte Vecchio [North Italian Set: No. 21], 1895
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.