Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, The Palace of the Stuarts, 1898
- The Palace of the Stuarts
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | battlements | castle | chimneys (architectural elements) | cornices | costumes | gables | gables (architectural elements) | gargoyles | grilles (barrier elements) | hats | headgear | hills | landscape | men | mountains | parapet | pedestals | soldiers | stairs | statues | towers | uniforms | window heads | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Scotland | Stirling | Stirling | Stirling Castle | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.