- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 × 7 5/8 inches (34 × 19.4 cm), Image: 11 1/4 × 5 5/8 inches (28.6 × 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Sienna R304 I"; lower center: "1st State rare"
Lettered inside image, lower right: "DY Cameron 1900"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | balcony | buildings | buttress | chimney | cityscape | costumes | doorways | hats | headgear | men | shadows | street | street lamps | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Siena | Siena | Toscana
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.